Cloverdale Real Estate : Townhomes : Under $500K

Cloverdale :: Townhomes:: Under $500K

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact
  • 8 17700 60 Avenue in Surrey: Cloverdale BC Townhouse for sale in "Cloverpark Gardens" (Cloverdale) : MLS®# R2844752

    8 17700 60 Avenue Cloverdale BC Surrey V3S 1V2
    Main Photo: 8 17700 60 Avenue in Surrey: Cloverdale BC Townhouse for sale in "Cloverpark Gardens" (Cloverdale)  : MLS®# R2844752
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    809 sq. ft.
    Super Cool Pad for the young professional, couple or even down sizers! This 1-bed/1-bath unit spans over 2 well designed floors. When entering the unit through the upper door, you are greeted with a spacious living space with a super trendy wooden ceiling design, indirect light fixtures, and access onto your upper balcony facing the courtyard. The kitchen, off the the living room, is well & perfectly designed with butcher block counters, SS appliances, trendy subway tiles, and open shelving. The lower floor brings you to the large bedroom with access onto your private patio/yard. The fully updated bathroom has a walk-in shower & floating vanity with dark tones. Prime location in Cloverdale, across from the horse tracks More details
    Listed by Keller Williams Elite Realty
    Chili Yalamanchili
Data was last updated February 23, 2024 at 12:10 AM (UTC)
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.