PITT MEADOWS : Townhomes : ($500K-$600K)

Pitt Meadows Real Estate :: Townhomes :: ($500K-$600K)

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact
  • 10 19249 HAMMOND Road in Pitt Meadows: Central Meadows Townhouse for sale in "Parkside Estates" : MLS®# R2842662

    10 19249 HAMMOND Road Central Meadows Pitt Meadows V3Y 2B8
    Main Photo: 10 19249 HAMMOND Road in Pitt Meadows: Central Meadows Townhouse for sale in "Parkside Estates" : MLS®# R2842662
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    1,072 sq. ft.
    Discover the allure of this exquisite rancher-style townhome nestled in Parkside Estates, a welcoming 55+ community in Pitt Meadows. Rarely does an opportunity arise in this meticulously maintained complex. This 2-bedroom gem boasts an updated kitchen, complete with a bright, sizable eating area that opens to a private covered patio—a perfect retreat for both morning serenity and evening gatherings. The master bedroom impresses with its ample closet space, bay window, and a luxurious 3-piece ensuite featuring a walk-in shower. The generously sized living/dining room area exudes warmth, courtesy of a charming fireplace. New furnace & A/C enhances comfort & energy efficiency. Embrace convenience with a leisurely stroll to nearby recreational facilities, shopping destinations & transit. More details
    Chili Yalamanchili
Data was last updated April 24, 2024 at 09:10 PM (UTC)
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.